3/5+ years experience / Milan - Bologna
If you want to work on amazing international and national projects, don’t hesitate to send us your application. Depending on your expertise, you will join the architectural team to develop important projects in Italy and abroad, becoming a key support element of the team regarding technical aspects of projects from Design Development and Construction Documents to Construction Administration and/or Artistic Direction.
- Master Degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Understanding of Mario Cucinella Architects work and thought.
- Fluent Italian and English speaker.
- A creative mind and interest/experience in architecture for complex projects in various phases of design and construction, ability to work alone and in a teamwork environment willing to help team when needed.
- Candidates should be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet deadlines.
- 3/5+ years of experience of construction field in international architectural projects, reading blueprints and architectural drawings, designing of technical solutions in CD phase.
- 3/5+ years utilizing Autodesk Revit Architecture and AutoCAD with experience in generating plan drawings, architectural layouts, details and schedules.
- Developing projects in CD/CA phase for public and private clients.
- Analyzing and acquiring knowledge of main technological trends and innovations through scouting & benchmarking activities; assessing their architectural impacts.
It will be positively considered in the selection:
- Experience in Concept and Schematic Design of medium-sized and large buildings and in masterplanning.
- Ability to manage a technical design group within MCA design team and with external consultants; ability to analyze and verify the output.
- Understanding of installations-related topics and knowledge of safety issues on construction sites.
- Knowledge of bureaucratic procedures and legislation related to construction sector.
- Strong ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to make complex 3D models in Rhino (use of Grasshopper is an asset).
- A basic knowledge of building/maintaining libraries of model families and managing interoperability between programmes (Revit and Rhino).
- Strong graphic and design skills (very good proficiency with Adobe Suite).
- Knowledge of Dynamo and/or Navisworks.
- Independence in developing and achieving goals.
- A third language
What we offer
- An exciting international working environment.
- An appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
The studio based in Bologna and Milan, uses an international team of ninety architects, engineers, graphic designers, model makers and researchers. Founded in 1992 in Paris and then in 1999 in Bologna, the studio has a solid experience in design architecture that integrates environmental and energy strategies, making use of an internal R&D department, which carries on research on sustainability issues according to a holistic approach.
All projects have in common a focus on technological integration with environmental and climate strategies to create buildings that can reduce their environmental impact in view of the UN 2030 and European 2050 objectives and, contributing to mitigation and adaptation actions to impacts climate change, on the one hand, and have a positive social impact through greater public participation and sharing of urban planning and transformation processes, on the other.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or maritai status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.