3D Visual Artist
3D Visual (3 years experience) / Bologna-Milan
If you want to work on amazing international and national projects, don’t hesitate to send us your application. Depending on your expertise, you will join the architectural team to develop important projects in Italy and abroad.
How you will contribute:
- Support teams through viewing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Propose appealing images can enhance the architecture.
- Collaborating with Architects and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Being independent in the different steps of images creations.
This is you if:
- Proven work experience in architecture, illustration or design. At least 3 years.
- Have a flexible and well-organized workflow.
- Being able to work in a team on large projects.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software (including Modeling: Rhino, 3dsMax – Rendering: Corona Renderer – Plugin: ForestPack, Railclone – Postproduction: Photoshop – Video (preferable): Lumion, Unreal Engine)
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
What we offer
- An exciting international working environment.
- An appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
The studio based in Bologna and Milan, uses an international team of ninety architects, engineers, graphic designers, model makers and researchers. Founded in 1992 in Paris and then in 1999 in Bologna, the studio has a solid experience in design architecture that integrates environmental and energy strategies, making use of an internal R&D department, which carries on research on sustainability issues according to a holistic approach.
All projects have in common a focus on technological integration with environmental and climate strategies to create buildings that can reduce their environmental impact in view of the UN 2030 and European 2050 objectives and, contributing to mitigation and adaptation actions to impacts climate change, on the one hand, and have a positive social impact through greater public participation and sharing of urban planning and transformation processes, on the other.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or maritai status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.