3-5 years experience / Bologna or Milan
Operations Planner responsibilities include Support the achievement of profitability and on-time delivery objectives of all projects through the levers of human resource planning, monitoring and control.
Plan the use of human resources on projects by balancing the needs of the projects with the operational efficiency of the facility.
If you want to work on amazing international and national projects, don’t hesitate to send us your application.
- Support the commercial team in identifying the correct elements of staffing, timing (initial schedule) and profitability in view of the commercial negotiation
- Anticipate the needs of “capacity” by competence, directing the actions necessary to prevent or manage any gaps in capacity ensure the correct planning of project resources, in accordance with the PDs/ Atelier/ BIM and other Team coordinators (Visual, Modelling…)
- Ensure correct coordination in the planning of R&D resources on projects
- Monitor progress and usage of hours/resources and address any corrective actions to the PDs to ensure compliance with deadlines and order profitability in line with expected profitability
- Ensure adequate reporting to Management, PDs, and Dir. Commercial
- Lead periodic Capacity Planning and Key Project review meetings to verify profitability and compliance with deadlines, and resolve any critical issues that may arise in advance
This is you if
- you have 3-5 years of experience as an Operation Planner
- You have strong project management skills
- You have experience in building industry or architecture or engineering firm
- You are a fluent Italian and english speaker
- You have time-management skills
- You have adaptability and flexibility
- Tou have a problem solver approch
What we offer
- an exciting international working environment
- a freelance contract with an appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization
- training and development opportunities
The studio based in Bologna and Milan, uses an international team of ninety architects, engineers, graphic designers, model makers and researchers. Founded in 1992 in Paris and then in 1999 in Bologna, the studio has a solid experience in design architecture that integrates environmental and energy strategies, making use of an internal R&D department, which carries on research on sustainability issues according to a holistic approach.
All projects have in common a focus on technological integration with environmental and climate strategies to create buildings that can reduce their environmental impact in view of the UN 2030 and European 2050 objectives and, contributing to mitigation and adaptation actions to impacts climate change, on the one hand, and have a positive social impact through greater public participation and sharing of urban planning and transformation processes, on the other.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or maritai status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Send your CV to email@example.com specifying in the subject line of the e-mail “Operations Planner”