Junior Architect/Engineer based in Milan
2+ years experience / Milan
If you want to work on amazing international and national projects, don’t hesitate to send us your application. Depending on your expertise, you will join the architectural team to develop important projects in Italy and abroad.
- Master’s degree in architecture or engineering.
- Understanding of Mario Cucinella Architects work and theory.
- Fluent Italian and English speaker. A third language will be positively considered in the selection.
- A creative mind and interest/experience in architecture for complex projects in various phases of design and construction, ability to work alone and in a teamwork environment willing to help team when needed.
- Candidates should be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet deadlines.
- 2+ years of experience/knowledge of construction field in international architectural projects (preferably residential or retail), reading blueprints and architectural drawings.
- 2+ years utilizing Autodesk Revit Architecture and AutoCAD with experience in generating plan drawings, architectural layouts, details, and schedules.
- Ability to make complex 3d models in Rhino (use of Grasshopper is preferred).
- Strong graphic and design skills (very good proficiency with Adobe Suite).
- Proven experience in Concept and Schematic Design, from mid to large Buildings and Masterplanning, is a plus.
- Knowledge of Dynamo and/or Navisworks is a plus.
- A basic knowledge of building or maintaining model family libraries and managing interoperability between softwares (Revit and Rhino) is a plus.
What we offer
- An exciting international working environment.
- A freelance contract with an appropriate salary, considering your skills and personal value to the organization.
- Training and development opportunities.
The studio based in Bologna and Milan, uses an international team of ninety architects, engineers, graphic designers, model makers and researchers. Founded in 1992 in Paris and then in 1999 in Bologna, the studio has a solid experience in design architecture that integrates environmental and energy strategies, making use of an internal R&D department, which carries on research on sustainability issues according to a holistic approach.
All projects have in common a focus on technological integration with environmental and climate strategies to create buildings that can reduce their environmental impact in view of the UN 2030 and European 2050 objectives and, contributing to mitigation and adaptation actions to impacts climate change, on the one hand, and have a positive social impact through greater public participation and sharing of urban planning and transformation processes, on the other.
MCA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treat all employees and applicants equally, regardless of gender or marital status or background, nationality or ethnic origin, religion or religious belief, sexual orientation, disability or age.